Sadly, even if there’s Ultraman involved, nobody or a few people will care about the game for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam on December 22.
- Career Mode – Fight in Mech Leagues and soar to new heights, aiming to be the best mech pilot. Represent your Club and work together with its members to earn Influence and rewards!
- Ranked Rumbles – Two Mechs enter, one leaves. Battle through the competition and climb the ranks to become a legendary pilot.
- Mech Mania – 20 playable robots including brand-new mechs with unique abilities, skill sets, and Ultimate moves.
- Hazardous Arenas – Competitive fighting grounds that include dynamic elements such as geysers, lava pools, and platforms that encourage strategy and unexpected outcomes.
- Upgraded Game Modes – Pick your play style across match types including one-versus-one, two-versus-two, free-for-all, and several games such as Xenoswarm, King of the Hill, and more.
- Expansive Customizations – Unlock a slew of cosmetic items and attachments for your mech of choice in the Garage.