She is somewhat of a carefree, albeit spoiled child.
Hungern prefers spicy food.
- During the IndieGoGo campaign, the art team consistently drew a very disgruntled Umbrella in pictures about DLC. This is a reference to the fact she was snubbed as a first-round DLC character by Big Band.
- In one of the concept art images of Umbrella’s moveset she is seen saying “Is Umbrella gonna have to choke a bitch?” this is a reference to Wayne Brady’s line from The Chappelle Show.
- This was also referenced in her trailer, albeit worded differently.
- Umbrella is seen dancing with Adam in the background of the Glass Canopy stage.
- In a drawing stream, one of her moves looks like Venom’s Venom Fang.
- Umbrella’s level 1 Blockbuster Retina Reflector references Urien and his special move Aegis Reflector from the Street Fighter games.
- Umbrella’s hurt animations show Hungern taking the attack just like Rachel Alucard from Blazblue. Him falling down just shows her getting tired since Hungren is the one taking all the attacks.
- A small attention to detail in one of Umbrella’s intros is when she feeds Hungern ice cream and the hunger meter rises in a small proportion.
- If the 30th palette, being Marie’s palette (or at least a palette where Umbrella IS the Skullgirl) is paired with the Skullgirl Voice Pack :
- Most of Umbrella attacks will spew skeleton parts (similar to Valentine’s time-out)
- A Skeleton will spawn in front of a defeated Umbrella for crying with her
- Along other possible things !