The closed beta–which ran May 19 to 27–featured the following roster:
- Arya Stark
- Bugs Bunny
- Finn (Adventure Time)
- Garnet (Steven Universe)
- Harley Quinn
- Jake (Adventure Time)
- Reindog (original creation)
- Shaggy (Scooby-Doo)
- Steven Universe
- Tom and Jerry
- Velma (Scooby-Doo)
- Wonder Woman
In MultiVersus, the Multiverse is at your fingertips as you battle it out in intense two-versus-two matches. Up against Batman and Shaggy? Try using Bugs Bunny and Arya Stark! This platform fighter lets you play out your fantasy matchups in a fun co-op or head-to-head fight for supremacy.
- Characters – Choose from Harley Quinn, Tom and Jerry, Finn the Human, Wonder Woman, Steven Universe, Jake the Dog, Garnet, Superman, and an extraordinary creature named Reindog. Every fighter boasts unique abilities that pair dynamically with other characters.
- Maps – Play on various Maps from our characters’ legendary worlds, including Batman’s Batcave and Jake and Finn’s Treefort, and more.
- Cross-Platform – Defend the Multiverse with your friends anywhere, anytime on all available platforms. This includes full cross-platform play and progression
- Modes – Play our innovative two-versus-two co-op-focused experience or the intense one-versus-one and four-player Free For All. You can also refine your skills in training mode or put your skills to the ultimate test in Ranked Competitive. MultiVersus supports online and local play.
- Customization – Every character will feature its own customizable perk loadout that will change the way you play and how you synergize with your teammates.
- Competitive – MultiVersus boasts an intense competitive experience with dedicated servers for seamless online gameplay.
- A Growing Multiverse – MultiVersus is regularly updated with new characters, stages, modes, in-game events, skins and more.